Communicating Science - Introduction to scientific writing and publishing for peer review academic journals | 9 July 2020
This workshop from the CANTAM Network: Communicating Science - Introduction To Scientific Writing And Publishing For Peer Review Journals covers basic principles of scientific writing and publishing. The Workshop spans through four sessions which are followed by Q&A.
Lead Instuctor: PROF DR THIRUMALAISAMY P. VELAVAN
- Associate Professor and Group Leader & Institute of Tropical Medicine, 72074 Tübingen Germany
- Scientific Coordinator, Fondation Congolaise pour la Recherche Medicale (FCRM) Brazzaville, Republic of Congo
- Why to publish? Where to publish and where not?
- Who is reading my article?
- Impact factor
- Errors to avoid
- Literature review
- Conceptualisation of work
- Intellectual property issues
- Ethics in publishing
Structure of a scientific paper
- Paper submission guidelines
- Revisions, rebuttals and rejections